1) First choose the artwork that you would like on your badge by clicking the artwork choice. There are several pages of artwork to choose from. Click the "next" button, or a page number to look at more artwork options. You can also click the "Add to Cart" button and it will take you to a page to customize your badge.
2) Once you have picked your artwork choice, go through the list of options to customize your name badge. Choose an option by clicking on the round "button" (also called a radio button) to the left of the choice. Choose an oval name badge or a rectangular name badge.
3) Then choose if you want the badge to be White or Gold by clicking on the appropriate radio button.
4) Choose the fastener type that you would like. Pin is a standard safety pin type fastener, and the Magnetic fastener is a super strong magnet that holds through your shirt without making any holes. You can see samples of the fasteners on the Name Badge Accessories page.
5) Type in your Chapter Name in the Box provided. If you get to the end of the box, just keep typing. It will just continue for up to 100 characters and spaces, so there is plenty of room to fit in the box. Remember that this is a name badge though, so you want it to be a reasonable fit on the badge as well.
6) Enter the City/State of your Chapter if you would like that printed on your badge as well.
7) If you would like to add the Royal Name Option to your badge, the cost is an additional dollar. Select the radio button for "Yes", and it will add $1.00, then type in the Royal Name you would like to add in the space provided. NOTE: If you do NOT select the YES button, a Royal Name will NOT be added to your badge even if you type one in. So be sure to select the YES button that adds the $1.00 and activates the order for Royal Name addition to the badge.
8) Enter your name that you want to appear on the badge. Be sure to check all of your spelling, as the badges will be printed with the spelling that you enter in all of the provided spaces.
9) If you would like to send us special intructions, please use the provided box to send us a note with the order, for example "Please make in all CAPS", or if you are ordering multiple badges that are exactly the same, enter one name per line and adjust the quantity to match the number of names. If multiple like badges have royal names on each, then make sure that the box is checked for "Add Royal Name" and put Royal Name and real name on same line separated by a comma or hyphen, then go down to the next line for the next royal name and title.
10) Click the "Add to Cart" button and the badge will then be added to your shopping cart. If you would like to continue with more name badges, then you can personalize matching artwork badges for everyone, OR you can choose a different artwork and customize another badge following the same steps above.
11) If you are done shopping, then you can click on the little shopping cart in the top right, or "My Cart" to review your choices. If everything is correct, then click on the "Proceed to Checkout" OR the "checkout" text. Either one will take you to the beginning of the checkout process.
13) Click continue to go to the next page to choose your shipping method. (If you are in a rush, be sure to choose the appropriate shipping method.)
14) Click on "Place Order" and you will be taken to our credit card processor website to finish your secure transaction. You can use a debit or credit card through PayPal by choosing the second option "Don't Have a PayPal Account" located below the "Have a Paypal account?" option on the PayPal page. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to make your purchase.
15) Verify the amount on the left, and be sure that everything is correct with your order before you complete the transaction. If you find errors, simply click the "cancel and return" to website button at the bottom of the page and the transaction will not be completed. Otherwise, complete the transaction and you will be returned to our website, and an email confirmation will be sent to your email account that you entered.
16) If you are still having trouble ordering, just pick up the phone and call us. We'll be glad to take your order over the phone. Our business hours are from 10am to 4pm Pacific Standard Time (Arizona). The phone number is: 480-981-4828. (Choose your artwork by number from the website).
Here are a few trouble shooting tips if you are having trouble ordering:
1) Problem: Can't get past the order form page to place order.
Solution: Make sure that you have cookies enabled. If you are using an AOL web browser, it may not let you continue to your purchase. For best website experience, use Internet Explorer or Firefox to browse our site, but you still need to make sure that cookies are enabled. Click HERE for directions on how to enable cookies for Internet Explorer. For AOL Help, click HERE
2) Problem: My address shows invalid, or is not working.
Soloution: Our site verifies the address through the USPS website database. They require specific abbreviations, and sometimes reject an address if it does not contain proper abbreviations. You can browse the USPS website to verify your proper abbreviation. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the verification system through the USPS site.